The Residenzensemble Schwerin is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
We strive to make our website www.welterbe-bewerbung-schwerin.de accessible according to the following guidelines:
- Landesbehindertengleichstellungsgesetz M-V (LBGG M-V)
- EU Directive 2016/2102 for the implementation of digital accessibility https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/DE/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32016L2102&qid=1606474071237
- Barrier-free Information Technology Ordinance (BITV 2.0) https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/bitv_2_0/BJNR184300011.html
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of www.welterbe-bewerbung-schwerin.de. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on https://www.welterbe-bewerbung-schwerin.de/barrierefreiheitserklaerung/barriere-melden/. We will respond to you as promptly as possible and make every effort to remove the identified access barriers as quickly as possible.
What is already barrier-free:
- The website can be rendered by screen readers and operated using keyboard commands.
- The page layout is clearly structured in terms of content placement.
- We use tables only to display tabular information and not for layout design.
- We use changeable font sizes (adjustable via the font menu of your browser).
- Responsive Design: Our websites are optimized for mobile devices.
- Our forms are designed to be barrier-free.
- We do not use frames (frame constructions).
Note on setting font sizes
In all popular browsers, the size of the font and graphics can be adjusted using the following key combination:
Press Ctrl (or ⌘ for Mac) and + (plus) or - (minus) key simultaneously.
Alternatively, the adjustment can also be made via the settings menu of the respective browser:
- Chrome: three-point menu (top right) - "Zoom”
- Safari: "View" menu page - "Zoom In" or "Zoom Out
- Edge: Three-point menu (top right) - "Zoom"
- Mozilla Firefox: Three-bar menu (top right) - "Zoom"
- Internet Explorer: cogwheel menu (top right) - "Zoom"
- Opera: red Opera icon (top left) - "Zoom" arrow keys
Status of compatibility with requirements as of 08/12/20
Our website is currently not fully compliant with the above guidelines. We are constantly working to improve the accessibility of the site.
Content that is not yet accessible:
- The Residenzensemble Schwerin aims to offer a button to switch the contrast level.
- Graphics or images contained on the pages are currently not fully supplemented by text descriptions.
- Phone numbers cannot yet be selected and called directly.
- PDF documents could not yet be converted to an accessible format.
To ensure that this website meets the requirements of the State Disability Equality Act M-V (LBGG M-V), you can contact the web editors and provide appropriate feedback. If you have not received a response from us within the period stipulated in the (LBGG M-V), you can contact the State Government Commissioner for the Interests of Persons with Disabilities:
Ombudsman of the State of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania
Schloßstraße 8 19053 Schwerin
Phone: +49385 525-2709
Fax: +49385 525-2744